How to prevent washing odours during machine use?
- Wash your machine without any load setting 60° C once a month with a detergent such as Super Ultimate to keep you machine smelling fresh.
- Do not delay in taking the clothes out soon once the washing is done. Use your machine's delay timer option to end the washing cycle at your convenience.
Clothes to stay white
- Do not overload the washer.
- Try adding 240ml of white vinegar to the washing machine's rinse cycle to keep your clothes stay white.
- Dry white clothing and fabrics outside for the UV rays to brighten the garment.
Never lose a sock again
- Use mesh bags to collect socks and put them into the machine. This will avoid the sock being damaged during machine wash.
Quick way to avoid iron
- You do not need iron to make your clothes wrinkle free. Hang your clothes in the bathroom while you take a hot shower. The steam acts on it and removes wrinkles.
How to remove glue stain from cloth
- Soak your glue-stained clothing in cold water for 10 – 15 minutes. This will help to loosen the stain.
- Wash your cloth on a cool cycle with the detergent.
Tips to store your clothes
- Do not hang the clothes as it takes up more space.
- Store sports clothes in kit bags.
- Have designated areas for clothes that are ‘too big’ or ‘too small’ especially if you have growing children.